Paying for College
The Sallie Mae Paying for College Resource is a new, go-to destination to help students and families make a plan to pay for college. The resource is free, easy-to-use, and includes great information on all the important paying for college topics.
The featured video series takes families through the paying for college process. Over the course of eight short videos, learn not only what resources are available to help pay for college, but also the basics of financial aid and the questions to consider before choosing a college. Watch by topic or the entire series.
- Chapter 1: Introducing resources to help pay for college
- Chapter 2: How to pay for college
- Chapter 3: How to find out what college really costs
- Chapter 4: How to find free money for college
- Chapter 5: How to fill out the FAFSA
- Chapter 6: Understanding your financial aid offers
- Chapter 7: What you need to know about student loans
- Chapter 8: Filling financial gaps