Direct Deposit Authorization Form - (Please contact Human Resource or Payroll Department for a copy of this form)
Personnel Information Change Form
Coronavirus Workplace Screening Guidance for SRESD Employees
- Prior to reporting to work, please complete the SRESD Coronavirus Workplace Screening each day. This screening tool is based on guidance from the Shiawassee County Health Department and can be accessed by using a QR code or the following link to submit the form electronically:
Coronavirus Workplace Screening Form
- The QR code and the link to access the SRESD Coronavirus Workplace Screening Form can be found on the SRESD Website under Employee Forms.
- To use the QR Code to access the Workplace Screening Form
- On your compatible smart phone or tablet, open the built-in camera app.
- Point the camera at the QR code.
- Tap the banner that appears on your phone or tablet.
- If you respond “Yes” to any questions on the screening form, please reach out to your direct supervisor for further instructions prior to reporting to work.
Note: If you have difficulties with accessing the Workplace Screening Form, please reach out to your direct supervisor for assistance. Normal procedures for reporting an absence from work remain in effect in addition to completing this screening form.
A hero doesn’t necessarily have to wear a cape and tights, maybe a hero speaks up for what’s right. Maybe that hero could be you. If you see or hear something that doesn’t seem right, you can submit a confidential tip to OK2SAY. OK2SAY allows anyone to confidentially report tips on criminal activities or potential harm directed at Michigan students, school employees, or schools. Protect yourself and others by using OK2SAY. Because if you won’t, who will?