Individualized Reading Improvement Plan
- Individualized Reading Improvement Plan (Initial)
- Individualized Reading Improvement Plan (Progress Monitoring)
Michigan Merit Curriculum Resources
The Michigan Merit Exam (MME) is the ACT combined with other supplementary tests.
What is the Michigan Merit Exam?
- The Michigan Merit Exam (MME) is the ACT test, combined with other supplementary tests
- It is a state and national test, mandatory for Michigan high school juniors
- It measures proficiency of skill and knowledge in Math, Language Arts, Science and Social Studies
- Annual Yearly Progress is determined by the overall results of the MME
Why is it important to do well on the Michigan Merit Exam? (MME)
- Opens Doors of Opportunity
- ACT Counts for College Applications
Performance on the MME:
- Helps to improve an individual’s earning potential
- Prepares students for success in life
- Boosts competence and confidence
- Provides scholarship opportunities
- Promotes pride in our community
The MME Tool Kit Contains:
- Lesson Plans for Unpacking the Michigan Merit Exam which includes directions, prompts and publics for use with Students to prepare them for the MME
- PowerPoint presentations to use with staff, boards of education and parents, showing the relationship between the MME/ACT and Work Keys. It includes the format and structure of the MME/ACT as well as tools and sample test items.
- Bookmarks- These have been created by some Shiawassee County teachers to provide links to sample ACT and Work Key items to prepare students for the MME
- Graphic Organizers are provided to help students plan persuasive writing pieces
A hero doesn’t necessarily have to wear a cape and tights, maybe a hero speaks up for what’s right. Maybe that hero could be you. If you see or hear something that doesn’t seem right, you can submit a confidential tip to OK2SAY. OK2SAY allows anyone to confidentially report tips on criminal activities or potential harm directed at Michigan students, school employees, or schools. Protect yourself and others by using OK2SAY. Because if you won’t, who will?