Individualized Reading Improvement Plan
- Individualized Reading Improvement Plan (Initial)
- Individualized Reading Improvement Plan (Progress Monitoring)
Michigan Merit Curriculum Resources
The Michigan Merit Exam (MME) is the ACT combined with other supplementary tests.
What is the Michigan Merit Exam?
- The Michigan Merit Exam (MME) is the ACT test, combined with other supplementary tests
- It is a state and national test, mandatory for Michigan high school juniors
- It measures proficiency of skill and knowledge in Math, Language Arts, Science and Social Studies
- Annual Yearly Progress is determined by the overall results of the MME
Why is it important to do well on the Michigan Merit Exam? (MME)
- Opens Doors of Opportunity
- ACT Counts for College Applications
Performance on the MME:
- Helps to improve an individual’s earning potential
- Prepares students for success in life
- Boosts competence and confidence
- Provides scholarship opportunities
- Promotes pride in our community
The MME Tool Kit Contains:
- Lesson Plans for Unpacking the Michigan Merit Exam which includes directions, prompts and publics for use with Students to prepare them for the MME
- PowerPoint presentations to use with staff, boards of education and parents, showing the relationship between the MME/ACT and Work Keys. It includes the format and structure of the MME/ACT as well as tools and sample test items.
- Bookmarks- These have been created by some Shiawassee County teachers to provide links to sample ACT and Work Key items to prepare students for the MME
- Graphic Organizers are provided to help students plan persuasive writing pieces